Competitions and Contests
All competitions and Contests on NuboNau.com (including the respective NuboNau Facebook and Twitter pages) are only open to legal residents of the 50 United States and are only open to individuals who are at least 18 years of age at the date of application.
By entering any competition presented by NuboNau entrants accept and agree to be bound by Official Rules as provided on this website and agree to NuboNau's general Terms and Conditions. Acceptance of any prize constitutes agreement to our General Terms and Conditions. Any violation of contest rules may, at the discretion of NuboNau, result in disqualification. All decisions of the judges (NuboNau Inc) regarding any and all Competitions and Contests are final and binding in all respects.
Celebrate our InStyle Magazine Award! Your chance to Win a $1000 e-gift card Promotion.
Terms & Conditions
Dec 25th 2013 - Our Competition has now closed. Our winner has been advised ( hurrah!) and we will confirm all details by January 5th 2013.
The Social Media competition to win a $1000 e- gift certificate ("promotion") is only open to legal residents of the 50 United States and is only open to people who are at least 18 years of age at the date of application.
No purchase is necessary to enter the promotion.
By entering this Promotion, entrants accept and agree to be bound by these Official Rules and all NuboNau's general Terms and Conditions. Any violation of these rules may, at the discretion of NuboNau, result in disqualification. All decisions of the judges ( NuboNau Inc ) regarding this Promotion are final and binding in all respects.
1. PROMOTIONAL PERIOD. The promotional period is November 19th 2012 through to December 20th 2012. The winner will be announced via the NuboNau Twitter feed and NuboNau Facebook page on December 24th 2012.
2. ELIGIBILITY. The "Promotion" is only open to legal residents of the United States who are at least 18 years of age as of the date of entry to the Promotion - except officers, directors, and employees of NuboNau Inc, and persons residing in the same household, as such individuals. This Promotion is void outside the 50 United States and where prohibited.
3. HOW TO ENTER. Visit the nubonau twitter feed and retweet the Celebration tweet or share the NuboNau Face Book page post:
"Celebrate our @InStyle 'Best of the Web' Award! Retweet for your chance to WIN a $1000 gift card at nubonau.com!"
4. WINNER SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION. Winner will be selected by NuboNau.Inc at random. Multiple entries may not increase chance of winning. Winner will be notified by twitter and Facebook post. If a potential winner: (1) cannot be contacted; (2) does not respond within seven (7) days from the date NuboNau Inc first tries to notify him/her; (3) fails to agree to the Terms and Conditions and Rules as specified (4) refuses the prize - such potential winner forfeits all rights to win the Promotion or receive the prize, and an alternate potential winner may be selected. Upon contacting a potential winner and determining that he/she has met all eligibility requirements of the Promotion, including without limitation the execution of required waivers, publicity and liability releases and disclaimers, such individual will be declared the "winner" of the Celebration Social Media Competition.
5. Prize will be a NuboNau egift certificate to the value of $1000.00 - of which the general sales terms and conditions of use apply.
6. TAXES. All federal, state and/or local income and any other taxes including duty and customs charges, if any, are the winner's sole responsibility.
7. REQUIREMENTS OF ENTRY. The ("Promotion") is free to enter. No purchase is necessary.
8. NO PRIZE TRANSFER OR SUBSTITUTION. No prize or any portion thereof is transferable or redeemable for cash and substitutions and are not allowed. Products purchased using the egift certificate are supplied as per our website standard terms and conditions - which are agreed to by the winner upon acceptance of the prize.
9. CONSENT AND RELEASE. By entering the Promotion, each entrant releases and discharges NuboNau and any other party associated with the development or administration of this Promotion, their parent, subsidiary, and affiliated entities, and each of their respective officers, directors, members, shareholders, employees, independent contractors, agents, representatives, successors and assigns (collectively, "Sponsor Entities"), from any and all liability whatsoever in connection with this Promotion, including without limitation legal claims, costs, injuries, losses or damages, demands or actions of any kind (including without limitation personal injuries, death, damage to, loss or destruction or property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation, or portrayal in a false light) (collectively, "Claims"). Except where prohibited: (i) acceptance of a prize constitutes the consent of any winner, without further compensation, to use the name and likeness of such winner for editorial, advertising and publicity purposes by the Sponsor and/or others authorized by the Sponsor; (ii) acceptance of a prize constitutes a release by any winner of the Sponsor Entities of any and all Claims in connection with the administration of this Promotion and the use, misuse, or possession of any prize; (iii) any potential winner will be required to agree they have read and agree to these rules. The NuboNau general conditions and terms and conditions regarding release of information relating to information regarding this promotion apply. ( please see full terms and conditions)
10. DISCLAIMERS. (i) NuboNau is not responsible for entries that are lost, late, misdirected, incorrect, illegible, or incompletely received, for any reason, including by reason of hardware, software, browser, or network failure, malfunction, congestion, or incompatibility at NuboNau's servers or elsewhere. In the event of a dispute, entries will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry. "Authorized account holder" is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet Access Provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institute) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. (1) NuboNau in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person tampering with the entry process or the operation of the web site or otherwise attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion. (2) NuboNau further reserves the right to cancel, terminate or modify the Promotion if it is not capable of completion as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, force majeure or technical failures of any sort. (3) NuboNau may modify, cancel or terminate this Promotion at any time at its sole discretion without liability. (4) In no event will NuboNau be responsible for awarding more than the number of prizes specified in these rules. NuboNau shall not be held liable for any damages resulting from the misuse of any product. All of the products purchased should be used strictly in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions, precautions and guidelines. Therefore, it is the responsibility of the winner to read all product instructions carefully, to use the product strictly for the purpose it was designed for and to ensure that the product is used in a safe and reasonable manner. NuboNau shall not be held responsible for any damages that occur due to an allergic reaction, or as the result of any other unforeseen occurrence. Although natural ingredients may be tolerated by most, some people may still find they are sensitive. It is important to note that it is possible to be allergic to natural ingredients. We recommend that you always patch test products.
11. APPLICABLE LAWS AND JURISDICTION. This Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Issues concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules shall be governed by the laws of the State of California, without regard to any principles of conflict of laws.